Youngest DJ In West Africa, DJ Young Money Bags ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards (Pics)

Forum 5 years ago

Youngest DJ In West Africa, DJ Young Money Bags ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards (Pics)

DJ Young Money has just bagged a Nickelodeon Award, as Young African Entertainer of the year.

When you talk about emphatic and amazing talents, then DJ Young Money will be brought to the forefront.

The 10year old Kid who is the Youngest DJ in West Africa has catapulted the Nigeria Entertainment industry far beyond it present boundaries, with his amazing display whenever he’s on the wheels.

The kid started playing when he was just 4, gaining accord from top Nigerian Artists such as Davido, Oritse Femi, Burna Boy, Patoranking, CDQ, Tekno, just to mention a few.

He was official DJ for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s 64th birthday in Lagos.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 2 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals