2face Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Song Battle, Blackface Cries Out (Photo)

Forum 5 years ago

2face Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Song Battle, Blackface Cries Out (Photo)

It seems like the beef between 2face and Blackface just got serious, as the Singer just throw a N50million lawsuit on his former friend Blackface, Remember the former duos have being fighting on media over the original owner of #Africanqueen which was sang by 2face..

Blackface had accused 2baba that he stole the song from him after he wrote, And refused giving him credit, however 2face denied it and even released a song beefing him...

Now, as of this evening Blackface just shared a screenshot of lawsuit filed by 2face concerning the saga..

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi
Forum | 2 days ago

I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 4 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims