Upcoming Artiste Calls Out Patoranking For Stealing His Concept In New Video

Forum 5 years ago

Upcoming Artiste Calls Out Patoranking For Stealing His Concept In New Video

Patoranking’s new single “Heal The World” is a new sonorous rendition that preaches love and peace. The concept behind the visual direction of the song has been called out by a fast rising act, First P who claimed Patoranking stole that idea.

According to First P, the visual representation of the song is very similar to that of his song which was released 2 months back.

First P wrote: “I posted this 2months back @patorankingfire posted his recently ..yes the song doesn’t sound the same but he’s checking my page and bleeping using my concept !!you go dey sing Boko haram from America Na America e happen If you like shoot the video for moon ..original is original #love #happyteamworldwide #betternaija #demnopaymoney”

See photos below and tell us if you can spot any similarities.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano
Forum | 12 hours ago

Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano

Valiant One: Chase Stokes and Lana Condor Lead New Action Movie, First Image Revealed
Forum | 14 hours ago

Valiant One: Chase Stokes and Lana Condor Lead New Action Movie, First Image Revealed

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 22 hours ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 1 day ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor