Being Born Again Is Not An Express Ticket To Heaven - Yul Edochie Warns Christians

Forum 2 months ago

Being Born Again Is Not An Express Ticket To Heaven - Yul Edochie Warns Christians

Yul Edochie, the controversial Nigerian actor turned pastor known for his outspoken views, has shared his pastoral teachings with his Instagram followers. He emphasized that the act of being born again alone does not guarantee entry into Heaven.

The acclaimed pastor underscores the importance of cultivating a heart filled with love and fairness to embody the essence of being a born-again Christian.

Expressing his concerns on his Instagram page, Edochie highlights the discrepancy between professed faith and actual intentions.

He encouraged believers to prioritize actions grounded in love, kindness, and fairness towards others over mere declarations of faith.

He said: “Being born again is not an express ticket to Heaven. Many born-again Christians have the wicked hearts you can ever find on earth. My God says; embrace love. Free your heart of wickedness & hate. Love everyone, whether they’re Christians or not. Be fair & just in your dealings. Bear no grudges.

"Spread love & kindness. Treat everyone equally. Let your presence bring light into people’s lives. Be a good person. Yul Edochie.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 3 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 3 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 5 days ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians