Davido uttered what sounded like “stop shouting Wizkid” while addressing his fans in Dubai (Video)

Forum 4 years ago

Davido uttered what sounded like “stop shouting Wizkid” while addressing his fans in Dubai (Video)

Twitter user, @JrAnthoony_ shared a video which he claims to have heard Davido telling fans not to shout Wizkid, as he rounded up his performance in Dubai this weekend.

In a poor quality video shared by the twitter user, Davido had a live performance in Dubai, and the clip tapers off with what sounds like “stop shouting Wizkid” or, well, as some people believe, “stop shouting Risky”.

The Twitter user shared the video with caption;

Wow so Davido was on stage and fans were chanting Wizkid. Baba said stop shouting Wizkid. #oneafricamusicfest.

Some viewers of the video agreed that the 26 years old singer said “stop shouting Wizkid”, while other disagreed with the original poster, saying it was “stop shouting Risky”.

See the video below;

See reactions to the video on twitter;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 1 day ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims