Share Receipts to Back Up Your Claims - Lizzy Anjorin Hits Back at Faith Ojo Over Landgrabbing Accusation

Forum 2 months ago

Share Receipts to Back Up Your Claims - Lizzy Anjorin Hits Back at Faith Ojo Over Landgrabbing Accusation

Nollywood actress, Lizzy Anjorin dared her colleague, Faith Ojo to share receipts after she accused her husband of land grabbing.

Recall that Faith Ojo had some hours ago addressed the rumors about Lizzy Anjorin’s husband, Alhaji Lateef Lawal, snatching one of her landed properties in Lagos.

On Instagram, the CEO of Fojo Media revealed that the story about land grabbing involving Mr Lawal is genuine as the latter snatched her land in Lagos.

She noted that the case is presently in court, believing the Nigeria’s judiciary system.

However, Lizzy fired back daring her to release receipts to prove her allegation.

She wrote: 

“MADAM WE SYMPATHISE WITH YOU… CAN YOU POST THE RECIPT OF THOSE THAT COLLECTED MONEY FROM YOU OR YOU ARE TRY TO CHANGE THE NARRATIVE ?

IF YOU ARE NOT IN A GAME TO SET ME UP TO DESTROY ME KINDLY HELP US WITH RECEIPT OF UR CLAIMS

IF YOU CAN’T IT MEANS YOU WANT TO JOIN SEPETERI GISTLOVER TO K*LL ME

NIGERIANS SEBI YOU DEY SEE THEM”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
APC Reacts to Claims That Presidency Is Involved In Ganduje’s Suspension
Forum | 1 week ago

APC Reacts to Claims That Presidency Is Involved In Ganduje’s Suspension

Iyabo Ojo Begs Sanwo-Olu, Security Over Mohbad Mother’s Safety
Forum | 1 week ago

Iyabo Ojo Begs Sanwo-Olu, Security Over Mohbad Mother’s Safety

El-Rufai, Marketers Subsidy Payment Claims Wrong – FG, NNPC