“Ridimakulayo” – Meet the music producer behind the popular lingo in Nigerian songs

Forum 4 years ago

“Ridimakulayo” – Meet the music producer behind the popular lingo in Nigerian songs

You must have heard of Ridimakulayo, a popular lingo that has gone viral following it’s attachment in many Nigerian songs. Nigerian celebrity musicians, Olamide, Teni, Fireboy and man others have songs that carry the lingo.

Music listeners are curious about the lingo, not certain about utterance, some have speculated that the sentence vocalized in the tag is “Rythm and cool and young”, while others argued that it is “Ridimakulayo”.

The argument was brought to micro blogging platform, Twitter, where Teni was tagged to clarify the situation. Teni then revealed the producer behind the lingo and he is none other than Nigerian audio engineer and record producer Phillip Kayode Moses, better known as Pheelz.

I told my kid brother today that the thing he hears at the beginning of ‘Billionaire’ by Teni is ‘Rhythm and cool and young’ not ‘Ridimakulayo ‘ Dears, we’re still on the matter. He says I’m wrong

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries

Bundesliga: Leverkusen star, Xhaka lauds Nigerian duo after title success
Forum | 3 days ago

Bundesliga: Leverkusen star, Xhaka lauds Nigerian duo after title success

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 3 days ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing