Man Drags His Girlfriend To Court Over False Pregnancy Claim, Says Another Boyfriend Got Her Pregnant

Forum 2 months ago

Man Drags His Girlfriend To Court Over False Pregnancy Claim, Says Another Boyfriend Got Her Pregnant

A man identified as Farouk Solihu, filed a lawsuit against his girlfriend, Kehinde Garba, before an Area Court in Centre-Igboro, Ilorin, Kwara State, on Tuesday, February 13, for allegedly making false allegations that he impregnated her.

Solihu told the court that Garba lied and that he was responsible for her pregnancy.

"Another man got her pregnant. She reported me to the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC). She told the NSCDC that I impregnated her but I know that I did not,” he said.

In her response, Garba told the court that Solihu was responsible for her pregnancy and wanted to deny paternity.

The presiding Judge, Malam AbdulQadir Umar, told Garba to prepare for proof of claims, saying that she is in the right position to shed light on the case.

Umar said that the defendant should prove that Solihu was responsible for her pregnancy through a valid document or a witness or both ways.

He adjourned the matter until March 19, 2024.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She
Forum | 13 hours ago

Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She's a Serving NYSC Member

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 17 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 19 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’