In The Last Few Months It Got Really Bad – Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Health Struggle (Video)

Forum 2 months ago

In The Last Few Months It Got Really Bad – Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Health Struggle (Video)

Nigerian Afrobeat sensation, Tiwa Savage has revealed her battle with her eyesight.

According to the singer, her eyesight has gotten bad in the past few months.

She opened up in a video shared on her Instagram page.

In her words;

“Guys the last two or three years, I have been noticing that I will be squinting sometimes and when I read some stuff, it would be getting blurry.

And in the last few months, I noticed it got really bad that sometimes I will have to screen grab a message and then go back into my camera and zoom. So when I was in London, I said let me go and see the Optician.

So my long sight is okay for now, he said, not great; but my short sight (shakes her head). Like literally, I will be in a restaurant and I won’t be able to read the menu.

But for now, your girl is back and you know I needed to make some luxury and got myself a cartel pair because ABG don’t play. Do I still look sexy?”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag
Forum | 7 hours ago

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler
Forum | 7 hours ago

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car
Forum | 2 days ago

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances