How 50 Cent Flogged, Chased P-Square, Other Nigerian Artists Out of Backstage – Eedris Abdulkareem

Forum 2 months ago

How 50 Cent Flogged, Chased P-Square, Other Nigerian Artists Out of Backstage – Eedris Abdulkareem

Controversial singer, Eedris Abdulkareem has narrated how American rapper, 50 Cent disrespected Nigerian musicians back in 2004 during a concert organised by the Nigerian Breweries in 2004.

He said 50cent and his crew “flogged and chased” some Nigerian artists, including P-Square, out of the backstage during the show. 

He said the incident happened on the first day of the concert at Tafawa Balewa Square, in Lagos.

Speaking in the latest episode of The Honest Bunch Podcast, Abdulkareem said when 50 Cent’s bouncers approached him to leave the backstage, he refused.

The singer said it took the intervention of one of the organisers to prevent an altercation between him and the Americans.

He said, “For the plane saga, it was the second day. A day before that time, we were at TBS at the backstage and when 50 Cent and his crew came backstage, they chased and flogged every Nigerian out of the backstage including P-Square.

“I just dey boil for where I dey. I was waiting for them to come and chase me. So, they finally came. When they came they asked me to leave that 50 Cent was coming. I said, ‘So what? Please, get the f*ck out of my face.’ They went to report me to one of the organisers and he told them to leave me alone. Na there the wahala for start, so they escaped that night.”

Abdulkareem also alleged that Charly Boy betrayed him by accepting a bribe from Nigerian Breweries to destroy the evidence of 50 Cent’s crew bullying him during the plane saga.

He said Charly Boy blacklisted him after the incident.

“DJ Tee recorded everything that happened between me and 50 Cent’s crew on the plane but Charly Boy took the tape and used it to negotiate with Nigerian Breweries. The bastard blacklisted me,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024
Forum | 4 days ago

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024

Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla
Forum | 4 days ago

Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla