Woman Bathes Co-wife With Hot Water In Kaduna

Forum 2 months ago

Woman Bathes Co-wife With Hot Water In Kaduna

A woman identified as Hauwa’u is said to be on the run after she was accused of pouring hot water on her co-wife, Bushra Ibrahim, over a disagreement about pillow in the Unguwar Sadauki in Jere Town, Kagarko Local Government Area of Kaduna State.

It was gathered that the incident happened around 10pm on Sunday, February 18, 2024, in their matrimonial home, three months after Bushra was brought to the house as second wife.

Speaking to the Daily Trust, the victim explained that the suspect demanded to get access into her room in order to recover something that she claimed was hers.

“I demanded to find out what the item was, and she responded that it’s a pillow which had been kept with me by our husband. I insisted that she should wait for the return of our husband who had travelled to Kano for business,” she explained.

"I then called our husband over the phone to inquire about the pillow. He told me the pillow belonged to someone else entrusted to him, but that since she had insisted on it, I should give it to her for the sake of peace

"I, however, ended up fighting with Hauwa’u, and in the process dragged her out of my room. She threatened me that I should expect something from her and left for her room

“The following day, I left the house for a wedding, and on getting back around 8pm, we spoke to each other. I received a call from our husband about two hours thereafter, who demanded that I prepare something for him to eat. I was in the process of cooking when she came behind me and poured hot water over me''.

The husband of the women, Malam Ibrahim Mai Inyas, said all efforts to access his first wife, the suspect, who fled the area immediately with their only son of about one year, had so far proved abortive

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 2 days ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties