EPL: Kenny Dalglish identifies Liverpool’s biggest threat amid title race with Man City, Arsenal

Forum 1 month ago

EPL: Kenny Dalglish identifies Liverpool’s biggest threat amid title race with Man City, Arsenal

Liverpool legend, Sir Kenny Dalglish has said that the club’s ‘biggest threat’ amid the Premier League title race with Manchester City and Arsenal this season could be injuries to the Reds’ squad.

The likes of Mohamed Salah, Thiago Alcantara, Alisson Becker, Darwin Nunez, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Dominik Szoboszlai and Curtis Jones have all been missing through injury.

However, Dalglish fears fitness problems could cost Liverpool the Premier League title in May.

At the moment, Liverpool sit one point clear of second-placed Man City and two points ahead of third-placed Arsenal after 26 games.

Jurgen Klopp’s side have already won the Carabao Cup after beating Chelsea 1-0 in the final last weekend.

“They [Arsenal] are not the biggest [threat to Liverpool’s title race] because Manchester City are in there as well,” Dalglish told the No Tippy Tappy Podcast.

“The biggest threat to Liverpool could be injuries.”

He added, “For me, Arsenal have got to go to Manchester and play Man City which is a big game.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Liverpool’s title ambition takes hit with 2-0 defeat to Everton
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Liverpool’s title ambition takes hit with 2-0 defeat to Everton