Transfer: ‘Don’t go that sandbox’ – Boskamp begs Man City midfielder to reject Saudi Arabia move

Forum 1 month ago

Transfer: ‘Don’t go that sandbox’ – Boskamp begs Man City midfielder to reject Saudi Arabia move

Former Stoke City manager, Johan Boskamp has urged Manchester City midfielder, Kevin de Bruyne to reject a move to Saudi Arabia.

Speaking to Het Belang van Limburg, Boskamp believes that the Belgium international is still a top player who can do well in Europe for a few more seasons.

“Guys, that guy [De Bruyne] can play football. How he always prepared those balls perfectly for Haaland,” Boskamp said.

“It is almost unfair: he sees everything three days faster than the rest. I just hope he doesn’t go to that damn sandbox.

“But when you hear the amount he can earn, I fear it a bit. I would think it would be a shame. The best players in the world should play for the best clubs in the world. And they still play in Europe.”

De Bruyne has been linked with a summer transfer move to Saudi Arabia at the end of the season.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances