EPL: Chelsea identify two managers to replace Pochettino

Forum 1 month ago

EPL: Chelsea identify two managers to replace Pochettino

Chelsea have identified two managers to replace Mauricio Pochettino next season.

According to the UK Guardian, the Blues’ co-owner, Todd Boehly, are looking at Sporting boss Ruben Amorim and Brighton’s Roberto De Zerbi.

Amorim has heavily impressed the Chelsea hierarchy, with this team that currently sit top of the table in Portugal ahead of Benfica and Porto.

De Zerbi, on the other hand, has received a lot of accolades for his work at Brighton since he replaced Graham Potter in 2022.

Chelsea are struggling under Pochettino in his first season at Stamford Bridge, despite the club having spent well over £1billion since the takeover of Boehly and Clearlake Capital.

This season, they had a golden opportunity to win a trophy this season when they took on Liverpool in the Carabao Cup final, but ended up losing the match late in extra-time.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham
Forum | 5 hours ago

EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club
Forum | 5 hours ago

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag
Forum | 5 hours ago

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 5 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag