Rapper Rick Ross And Cristina Mackey Breakup After 6-months Of Dating

Forum 1 month ago

Rapper Rick Ross And Cristina Mackey Breakup After 6-months Of Dating

Popular American rapper, Rick Ross and his girlfriend of six months, Cristina Mackey have called it quits.

Speculation surrounding the couple's relationship had been circulating online for some time, after Ross's recent appearances without Mackey by his side.

Recently, Ross attended a Miami Heat game with another woman to add more fuel to the fire.

Mackey has now confirmed that their relationship has ended for good.

Taking to the social media platform Threads, the influencer wrote: 
“I’ve never experienced ‘getting left,’ I’m just not docile. I don’t feel played, the sales on mackeybody.com are thriving and I’m grateful.”

“The situation was beautiful, and I meant every word during our amazing six-month run. If others are upset about my joy/pride in the moment, that’s their stress to bear. We had a clean break two weeks ago, and I never pretended to be the last. I embrace both positive and negative traction with love. And no, I won’t be appearing on anyone’s podcast.”

Rick Ross and Cristina Mackey were first seen together in December after she posted about their relationship.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 1 day ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam
Forum | 2 days ago

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car
Forum | 2 days ago

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him
Forum | 6 days ago

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him