Hardship: Things Getting Bad Daily In Nigeria - Ex-Governor, Tambuwal Tells Tinubu

Forum 1 month ago

Hardship: Things Getting Bad Daily In Nigeria - Ex-Governor, Tambuwal Tells Tinubu

Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, a former Governor of Sokoto State, has decried the growing economic hardship in the country.

Tambuwal, who said this when he met with former President Olusegun Obasanjo in Abeokuta, Ogun State, added that the situation was getting worse by the day, stressing that there was a need to tackle the challenges headlong.

According to a statement by Obasanjo’s media aide, Kehinde Akinyemi, on Thursday, Tambuwal’s visit was to felicitate with the former president on his 87th birthday.

The former Speaker of the House of Representatives called on Nigerians to be hopeful and always pray for a better Nigeria.

“My clarion call is to Mr President (Bola Ahmed Tinubu) as the situation is getting worse by the day. Mr President should listen to the cries of Nigerians, the country is going through hard times, and things have never been this bad.

“But, he sought this job and he got it, so, he needs to rally and make sure that things are put in better shape for the progress of Nigeria,”
Tambuwal said.

The lawmaker said as a Senator, he would continue to give robust representation to his people.

On his visit to the former President, the former governor said,
“I came all the way to Abeokuta as I always do every year on his birthday. I pray with Baba for more good health and many more years of service to Nigeria and humanity.

“He has been an enigma. He has been a great leader and a source of inspiration and indeed Baba has been a great leader not only in Nigeria, West Africa and Africa but, globally too. He is an international statesman, and we pray to God to keep him in good health.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 1 day ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns
Forum | 3 days ago

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC