How 9 Nigerian Men Allegedly Abducted And Killed 6 Girls For Money Ritual In Ogun

Forum 1 month ago

How 9 Nigerian Men Allegedly Abducted And Killed 6 Girls For Money Ritual In Ogun

On Friday, an Ota Magistrates’ Court in Ogun State, remanded nine persons for allegedly kidnapping and killing six girls for money ritual.

The Police charged the defendants, whose addresses were not provided, with kidnapping, murder, robbery and conspiracy.

The defendants are: Moses Aruwaji, 45, Adebayo Azeez, 32, Mariam Aruwaji, 42, Akinwunmi, 20 and Sheriff Agbani, 23.

Others are: Samuel Monday, 42, Osojieahon Aijonohouria, 24, Peter Oluwalolese, 48 and Jamiu Yufuf, 48.

Earlier, the Prosecutor, CSP Adaramola Felix, informed the court that the defendants and others still at large, committed the offenses between September 28 2023 and January 11.

Felix said the defendants conspired among themselves to kidnap and kill the victims – Sulaimon Adijat, Lucy Blessing, Lawal Adunni, Olarewaju Abosede, Ezeh Chom and one Pretty – for ritual purposes.

He said they also robbed Adijat of her cellphone valued at N70,000.

The prosecutor said the offenses contravened Sections 23(2), 24(2), 319(2) and 516 of the Criminal Code Laws of Ogun, 2006.

The Chief Magistrate, Mr D. O. Ilo said the defendants should be remanded in Ibara Correctional Centre, pending advice from the State Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP).

The magistrate did not take the plea of the defendants.

She adjourned the case until May 8 for further hearing.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa
Forum | 1 day ago

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act
Forum | 2 days ago

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act