I Regret Meeting Some People While I Was Young – Actress, Halima Abubakar Says

Forum 1 month ago

I Regret Meeting Some People While I Was Young – Actress, Halima Abubakar Says

Halima Abubakar, the popular Nigerian actress, has said she regretted meeting certain people in the earlier stages of her life.

Halima, in an interview with Punch, said the people she met while growing up were useless, saying that she regretted meeting them.

She, however, encouraged women in the movie industry to keep striving hard and avoid listening to people about what they should do with their money.

She said:
“Everybody I met when I was a young person was useless, and I regret meeting them. That might be because I am too real. I cannot stand a lot of them, and I don’t care how they see me.

“Women should keep striving hard. Nobody should tell you what to do with your money. Things are changing gradually, even though we are not fully there yet. I am proud of the females currently making waves in the industry.”

According to Halima, many men in the entertainment industry viewed women as mere s3x objects, rather than capable professionals.

She said:
“Men have a bad notion about women in the industry. They downgrade women, especially the young ones that are trying to make it. They see women as s3x objects. Many of them feel that women are not capable of doing good jobs.

“The thespian also stated that cabals were destroying the industry, “If a lady decides to do a movie, she will hear things like, ‘She thinks she has grown’. A friend could even be the one to throw one under the bus, spilling secrets one does not want people to know.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 19 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 21 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH