‘I & Offset Have Broken Up’ – Cardi B Says.

Forum 5 years ago

‘I & Offset Have Broken Up’ – Cardi B Says.

Rapper, Cardi B Reveals in new instagram video that shes no longer with her husband, Offset. Cardi posted the clip with the caption “There you go..peace and love.” and Offset was quick to comment on the post with “Y’all won.”

It isn’t clear what he means by that but maybe he’s addressing the people who didn’t want to see them together. “It might take time to get a divorce and I’m always going to have a lot of love for him,” said Cardi in the video.

Cardi and the Migos rapper got married in a secret ceremony last September. “We found someone to marry us. And she did, just the two of us and my cousin. I said I do, with no dress no makeup and no ring!” she said. At the 2018 BET Awards, Offset casually referred to Cardi as his “wife.”

Many brushed it off as a term of endearment but Cardi eventually confirmed that they had indeed wed back on September 20, 2017 — a month before they got engaged.
Offset has been involved in more than one alleged cheating scandal since the couple started dating. Cardi gave birth to a baby girl named Kulture Kiari Cephus in July this year.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 22 hours ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

Chichi Overjoyed as Cardi B Gives Her Shout-out For the Second Time
Forum | 2 days ago

Chichi Overjoyed as Cardi B Gives Her Shout-out For the Second Time

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 4 days ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing