‘I have seen every riches that the devil can give but Jesus is King’ – Kanye West testifies

Forum 4 years ago

‘I have seen every riches that the devil can give but Jesus is King’ – Kanye West testifies

American rapper and ‘Born again’ Kanye Omari West has continued in his newly found way of life as he takes the ‘Hip-Hop’ church to a Mega church in Atlanta. Kanye West turned his Sunday Services into a worldwide phenomenon. The hip-hop church services started off as something small and intimate, but grew into much more.

The services extended to huge festivals such as Coachella. It even made pop-up appearances in different cities across the world and as of lately Ye’ took his services to a Mega church in Atlanta, New Birth Missionary Baptist Church.

His wife, Kim Kardashian spoke about the inspiration behind the church in the first place. During an appearance on The Real view, she reveals ;

“Kanye started this, I think, just to heal himself,” Kim stated. “It was a real personal thing, and it was just friends and family, and he has had an amazing evolution of being born again and being saved by Christ. People always ask, ‘Well, what are you worshiping?’ Or, ‘What is this?’ It is a Christian service, like a musical ministry. They talk about Jesus and God.”

She continued, “It started off healing for him and it’s become something that he really wants to share for everybody else.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham
Forum | 1 hour ago

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham

Forum | 3 hours ago

Andrew Garfield, Miles Teller Reportedly Being Eyed for Martin Scorsese’s Jesus Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Andrew Garfield, Miles Teller Reportedly Being Eyed for Martin Scorsese’s Jesus Movie

Late Night With The Devil Passes Box Office Milestone Ahead of Streaming Debut
Forum | 2 days ago

Late Night With The Devil Passes Box Office Milestone Ahead of Streaming Debut