Bad Boys 4 Star Vanessa Hudgens Praises ‘Action-Packed’ Sequel

Forum 1 month ago

Bad Boys 4 Star Vanessa Hudgens Praises ‘Action-Packed’ Sequel

Vanessa Hudgens has nothing but good words for the much-awaited fourth entry in the Bad Boys franchise, in which she will reprise her role as Kelly from Bad Boys for Life.

In an interview with ScreenRant, Hudgens — known for her breakout role in Disney’s High School Musical and its sequels — described Bad Boys 4 as a “great,” “action-packed” story.

“We actually just finished up Bad Boys 4, which I’m really excited about. I think it’s just such a great story and a lot of fun and action-packed. Each experience is different, and I feel like they all help you grow and develop into a more well-rounded actor. I feel like working with this entire crew definitely helps me do that,” said Hudgens.

Who else is returning for Bad Boys 4?

In addition to Hudgens, it was first announced that Martin Lawrence and Will Smith will both reprise the roles they played in three Bad Boys movies, including the original 1995 film, Bad Boys for Life, and Bad Boys II. The actors will return as Marcus Miles Burnett and Mike Lowrey, respectively.

Other major cast members returning for the upcoming fourth sequel are Alexander Ludwig (Vikings) as Dorn, Paola Núñez (Resident Evil) as Rita Secada, John Salley as Fletcher, and DJ Khaled as Manny the Butcher.

Joining them are newcomers Tasha Smith (Survival of the Thickest), Ioan Gruffudd (Fantastic Four), Eric Dane (Euphoria), and Rhea Seehorn (Better Call Saul).

Production on Bad Boys 4, directed by Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah, started in April last year; however, it was delayed due to Hollywood strikes at the time.

Bad Boys 4 is scheduled for theatrical release on June 7, 2024.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG
Forum | 1 day ago

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances