Top 5 Sjava Songs

Forum 5 years ago

Top 5 Sjava Songs

Jabulani Hadebe (born 2 December 1984), better known by his stage name Sjava is a South African award winning recording artist from Johannesburg, South Africa. He is currently signed to Ambitiouz Entertainment.

Award winning Producer DJ Maphorisa of Uhuru collaborates with Sjava of Multi Award Winning record label Ambitious Entertainment to produce a special song titled Ngempela for 2017 Valentines Day.

Download Audio | Read Lyrics | Download Video

Confession is removed from Sjava’s new EP Umphako. The song is delivered by Ruff and sees Sjava spilling his heart out.

Download Audio | Read Lyrics

Sjava debuts new track title Abangani, Sjava teams up with Manando Rapper Emtee & Label Mate Saudi off Abangani. The Rapper promised he’ll be dropping a new project soon and seems Abangani is a taste of what we were to expect.

Download Audio | Read Lyrics | Download Video

Ambitiouz Entertainments Star Sjava who went on a music hiatus for a while after the release of Abangani resumes music as he debuts Iqhawe a track off his recently released EP.

Ambitiouz entertainment rapper Jabulani Hardee better known by his stage name as Sjava come through with a brand new song titled “Intombi”. The new song Intombi is one of the most anticipated track off Sjava new released Extended play Umphako

Sjava speaking about his much talked about Album; According to him, Sjava doesn’t have a favourite song in that album (Isinamuva), as every single one of the songs on the album tells a story. However, the song Gogo, which is the last song on the album, really summarises his journey in the industry.

I hope you enjoy these top Sjava Songs compilation, if you do, kindly take a few seconds to use our Share buttons below, and share this with your friends on Social Media. Thank you!

Stay tuned Waploaded.com!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess
Forum | 1 week ago

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems

I Play Him All Songs Before They Are Released - Ayra Starr Speaks On Relationship With Rema (Video)
Forum | 1 month ago

I Play Him All Songs Before They Are Released - Ayra Starr Speaks On Relationship With Rema (Video)

My Mum Knows The Lyrics To All My Songs - Ayra Starr Reveals
Forum | 1 month ago

My Mum Knows The Lyrics To All My Songs - Ayra Starr Reveals