Why Women Earn More In Nollywood Industry – Actor, Norbert Young Reveals

Forum 1 month ago

Why Women Earn More In Nollywood Industry – Actor, Norbert Young Reveals

Veteran actor, Norbert Young has explained why women earn more money than men in Nollywood.

Young shared his insight on gender payment disparity in a recent interview while discussing the evolution of the Nigerian movie industry.

According to the movie star, women attract more money because of their bargaining power.

He said, “People love women and what they do because women attract more money. And that doesn’t make them wayward. Women are more gifted than men.

“Although every actor has their own bargaining power and maybe the women are bargaining better.

“But I don’t go asking how much you are paid, and you don’t come asking about my pay. Better is relative, I think it all depends on priorities and what is better for you might not be better for me.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife