Social Media Criticisms, Fear Crippled My career – Cardi B

Forum 1 month ago

Social Media Criticisms, Fear Crippled My career – Cardi B

American rapper Cardi B has revealed how social media criticism affected her career.

Speaking in an interview with Complex 360 with Speedy Series, Cardi B spoke about the hardships she endured, the psychological fights she battled, and how she overcame the fear that threatened to destroy her artistic abilities and career.

As observed in the video, Cardi B, known for her upbeat personality and loud style, showed a more sympathetic side throughout the talk.

The mother of two revealed that despite her tremendous success and millions of fans, the ongoing torrent of criticism and nasty comments on social media platforms has a deep impact on her, deterring her from participating in her skills and personal life.

According to her, the pressure to always produce hits and maintain a specific image put her in a state of anxiety.

She said: “I just feel like I lost myself with everything. A lot of music commenters and everything and a lot of people just be like, ‘She’s afraid to drop an album, she’s afraid to drop music. Like last year, I barely dropped music. It’s just like I was just afraid to do everything, I was afraid to go live, post a picture, go to the club”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Social Network 2: Aaron Sorkin Writing Quasi-Sequel About Insurrection
Forum | 13 hours ago

The Social Network 2: Aaron Sorkin Writing Quasi-Sequel About Insurrection

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 1 day ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up
Forum | 5 days ago

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge