I Will Wonze You Next Time – Reality Star Whitemoney Warns Beggars For Harassing Him

Forum 1 month ago

I Will Wonze You Next Time – Reality Star Whitemoney Warns Beggars For Harassing Him

Former Big Brother Naija winner, Hazel Oyeze Onou aka Whitemoney has shared a video showing the moment he lost his temper after some beggars harrassed him.

The incident happened during a traffic stop.

Reacting in the video, he warned the beggars to backoff.

The businessman insisted that the next time they approached him, he’d take it personally and get physical if need be.

In his words, “If I give una money today and una come again, I no go give una cos this thing happen every time. Wetin you dey go through, I dey go through am. If I give you money today and tomorrow you come again, I come down wonze you slap.”

He captioned the video, “Do you still wanna be famous??!🤔🤔🤔😀😀🥹.”

He added, “For those saying it’s 1k you must be blind honestly, I folded 10k and gave them, how will I give 1k to over 8 to 10 people am not heartless like most of you here 🙄🙄.”

Reactions as Whitemoney warns beggars over frequent approach:

Heart break kid 💔 said: “On top 1k nothing way we no go see for Nigeria 😂.”

$badwolf stated: “Oga if you give them everyday sef nothing spoil🤧.”

ABILITY D TALKER added: “Spread love Na why God give you am. Small talk ilebaye tell you, you carry face.”

Funskill penned: “I no get money ooo😂but you get mind dey advise pesin on 1k??😂😂.”

Dersino Royale noted: “Whether 10k or 1k is still money, nwanne you tried joo, what people don’t know is how many people you’ve given money that same day, don’t mind them but all the same, you will explain tire 😂.”

Dele omoyeni101 noted: “u dey ment? coming form person wey don dey street before, do the one u fit do, which one be warning.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 13 hours ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 19 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 21 hours ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG
Forum | 1 day ago

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG