You Are Evil-minded Hypocrite - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Dayo Amusa

Forum 4 weeks ago

You Are Evil-minded Hypocrite - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Dayo Amusa

Femi Adebayo’s wife, Aduke Omotayo has tackled actress, Dayo Amusa for dragging her husband.

Recall that Amusa attacked Adebayo after Bobrisky won best dressed female at a recent event.

Bobrisky won the Best Dressed Female award at Eniola Ajao’s movie premiere to the annoyance of many.

Dayo, via her Instagram page, expressed displeasure at the disrespect on the female gender at the premiere, calling on the judges and the organisers stating they were wrong to have named a crossdresser the best dressed female.

She claimed they should have created another category created to appreciate crossdressers, if they wanted her to win.

Reacting to it via her Instagram page, Aduke blasted Dayo Amusa for trying to bring her husband down because he was the one presenting the award to Bobrisky.

Taking to her comment section, Dayo Amusa stated that it is okay for Aduke to defend her husband but throwing banters only shows how shallow-minded she is.

She stated that the actor has to own up, take responsibility for his actions, and do the needful.

Dayo made it known that she isn’t an enemy in disguise as she added that hypocrisy doesn’t exist in her.

Aduke fired back, questioning what damage Dayo was capable of doing.

Now taking to her Instagram page, Aduke called the actress a hypocrite and evil-minded, noting how Dayo had apologised to Femi on the phone and promised to do a video to retract her statement.

Aduke made the actress know that God is bigger than her, as she noted who God has blessed, no one can curse.

“Dayo! You are a hypocrite and evil-minded! Just this morning you were apologising to Femi on the phone.

“You claimed you didn’t mean it the way it was interpreted and that you would do a video to correct that but of course, you lied!

Who God has blessed, No Dayo can curse.

God is bigger than you,” she wrote.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 8 hours ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 3 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament