Gov Abiodun Felicitates Tinubu At 72

Forum 4 weeks ago

Gov Abiodun Felicitates Tinubu At 72

Gov Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State is felicitating with President Bola Tinubu on the occassion of his 72nd birthday.

Abiodun described Tinubu as a democrat and visionary leader passionately committed to the emergence of Nigeria as an economic powerhouse.

In a congratulatory message to the President, the governor described Tinubu as the right man to lead the country during this economic crisis, among other issues bedevilling the nation.

He noted that since he assumed office, Tinubu has demonstrated astuteness, resilience, and a deep understanding of the needs and aspirations of the people.

Abiodun said,
“I would like to extend my warmest congratulations and best wishes to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu on the occasion of his 72nd birthday. This milestone is not only a celebration of a remarkable life well-lived but also an opportunity to acknowledge the president’s exceptional contributions to the growth and development of our great nation, Nigeria.

“President Tinubu has undeniably proven himself as a formidable politician, a visionary leader, and a champion of democracy. His unwavering commitment to the principles of democracy and good governance has left an indelible mark on our nation’s political landscape. ”

The governor added that Tinubu’s leadership style has been instrumental in raising the hopes of Nigerians for a better future.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns
Forum | 3 days ago

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns

Aggrieved Aspirants Petition APC, Demand Cancellation Of Ondo Gov Primary Election
Forum | 3 days ago

Aggrieved Aspirants Petition APC, Demand Cancellation Of Ondo Gov Primary Election

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 4 days ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 4 days ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja