Olamide is Successful Internationally And Still Supports African Music Awards – Bella Shmurda

Forum 3 weeks ago

Olamide is Successful Internationally And Still Supports African Music Awards – Bella Shmurda

Nigerian singer, Bella Shmurda has praised senior colleague, Olamide.

According to him, Olamide is the only successful internationally recognized artist who still supports African music awards.

He made the statement in a recent interview.

Recall that the singer recently frowned at senior colleagues talking down on Afrobeats.

He stated further that they ought to appreciate African music awards more irrespective of their Grammy recognitions.

Check out some netizens reactions below:

BIG 7 RECORDS said: “Successful internationally is a reach sha😤”

Hushbillions noted: “Olamide never stops supporting the culture, he’s the goat of Nigeria and Africa music industry 🐐❤️”

Ajibola wrote: “He’s saying the truth. Nobody have come closer”

mudassir said: “@BellaShmurda go check the meaning of international before you come and say olamide is successfully international even in naija sef is not successful una dey mad o”

juju gambler penned: “When wizkid no clear una songs na to come gba discredit all him Dey do for African music”

REAL ONE wrote: “Which international success does olamide have please, I want to see something”

WATCH VIDEO:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced
Forum | 3 days ago

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced

I
Forum | 5 days ago

I'm Not A Clingy Person - BBNaija's Bella Says

Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla
Forum | 6 days ago

Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 6 days ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja