Kanye West Deletes His Instagram Account After Ranting Over Name Change

Forum 3 weeks ago

Kanye West Deletes His Instagram Account After Ranting Over Name Change

Controversial American rapper, Kanye West has deleted his Instagram account after his rants about legally changing his name to Ye.

The rapper's social media page, which had 20 million followers, is no longer visible.

This comes just after the 46-year-old star ranted on the platform about people still trying to "force" him to use his old name. His name change was officially approved by a Los Angeles judge in October last year.

In a screenshot of a message sent to Justin LaBoy. Ye stated: "
I'm closing my Kanye West Instagram account."

He continued: "
My name is Ye. No brand or numbers gonna force me to call myself what they want me to still be.", reports the Mirror.

Ye also added that his name would be changed to Ye on Instagram shortly.

In another post, Ye shared a message he received from Justin. It said:
"Instagram has approved.

“They just got into the office and called immediately. Waiting on info they need to make it happen today.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
It
Forum | 3 days ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

Drake Signed His Soul to the Devil – Kanye West
Forum | 5 days ago

Drake Signed His Soul to the Devil – Kanye West

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 1 week ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 1 week ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan