Through The Darkest Moments, I Look Around and I Find You There - Blessing Obasi Pens Sweet Note to Husband, Stan Nze

Forum 3 weeks ago

Through The Darkest Moments, I Look Around and I Find You There - Blessing Obasi Pens Sweet Note to Husband, Stan Nze

Nollywood actress, Blessing Obasi has praised her husband over his performance on the movie, “Afamefuna.”

She took to Instagram to appreciate the actor, declaring her undying love for him.

In her words;

“This is a special appreciation post to My Sweetness. Finding the right person to do life with, is a blessing beyond measure, and I couldn’t be more thankful to God for the gift of you @stannze

Through the darkest moments, I look around and I find you there, right there with me every step of the way.

Through the happiest moments, I look around and I see you. Your cheer, so big, it could cover for us both.

You are my blessing. It is no shock you stay blessing the world as well.

Guys, have you seen the movie- Afamefuna?

Did you see my baby’s role execution? Wow!

I think I’ve seen you in roles. Yet time and again, you outdo yourself. Well done!

If you’ve seen Afamefuna, let’s catch up in the comment session. What was your best scene? If you are yet to, what are you waiting for?

I’m super super proud of you My Sweetness💞

The world is your stage. Occupy!!!!

Directed by The Supertalented @kayodekasum

Produced by @comeonnaija”

See below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 14 hours ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti

Forum | 14 hours ago

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug
Forum | 3 days ago

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 4 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues