If I Got Same Help From Davido, I’d Be Bigger - Portable Warns Dammy Krane

Forum 3 weeks ago

If I Got Same Help From Davido, I’d Be Bigger - Portable Warns Dammy Krane

Controversial singer Habeeb Okikiola aka Portable has again warned his senior colleague, Dammy Krane not to involve him in any fight with Davido.

Recall that Dammy had beefed Davido with a song he sang with Portable.

In the background of the video, Dammy Krane was playing his song with Portable tagged “Number 1”, which didn’t sit well with the controversial singer.

Portable warned him not to try such again because Davido is one of his helpers.

He admonished the singer to physically confront Davido, if he has issues with him.

Portable further berated Dammy for always dissing the singer, who has been of help to him in the past as he took a swipe at Dammy’s financial status, claiming that he lives in a room in Lekki and is yet to pay him for the featured song.

In another video while slamming Dammy, the ‘Zazzu’ crooner stated that if he had the same assistance Davido gave Dammy, his career would be bigger.

He said in part: “If Davido gave me the same help that he gave you, I’d have been bigger. He gave you everything, what did you give back?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 3 days ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 5 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30