“I just wake up hear say my guy don buy private jet” — Peruzzi shocked at Davido’s recent purchase

Forum 3 weeks ago

“I just wake up hear say my guy don buy private jet” — Peruzzi shocked at Davido’s recent purchase

Fellow 30BG member, Peruzzi, express his shock after Davido bought a private jet without telling him, even though they were together the previous day.

The singer took to his Snapchat story to jokingly call out his friend for not informing him.

He revealed that they had smoked together the previous day, with Davido smoking even more than him.

To his greatest shock, he woke up to the news that Davido had purchased a private jet, which is a very big deal.

Furthermore, Peruzzi playfully requested that Davido should pay him $500,000 for the smoke he gave to him during their smoke session the previous day.

Watch video here

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 3 days ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

It
Forum | 3 days ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth