Body Parts Disappeared’ – Controversy Trails Death Of 42-Year-Old Woman In Auto Crash

Forum 3 weeks ago

Body Parts Disappeared’ – Controversy Trails Death Of 42-Year-Old Woman In Auto Crash

Controversy has emerged surrounding the death of 42-year-old Udosen Glory, who reportedly died in a road accident in Akure, Ondo State, last month. Calls for a discreet investigation into her death have been made by her friends.

Her friends maintained that there was more to her death than the claim of auto crash as the cause, as they disclosed that some of her body parts were missing, suggestive of a ritual killing.

Glory, who would have turned 43, on May 8, 2024, was a graduate of Industrial Chemistry from the Federal University of Technology, Akure and an entrepreneur. She was said to have left her abode in the Ajah area of Lagos, to Ogbomosho, Oyo State, on a business trip.

However, apprehension set in after several calls to her mobile line were not answered.

Explaining what she described as a mysterious twist, one of her friends who spoke exclusively to Vanguard on the condition of anonymity, said, “On March 3, 2024, she called me with a new Airtel line, informing me that she went on a business trip to Ogbomoso for an interior decoration/painting job. She told me she would be leaving for Akure, Ondo state, on March 5, 2024, to visit one of her sisters she identified as Shade.

“ On March 7th, she posted her pictures on her different social platforms, thanking God for journey mercies to Akure.

Apprehension

“Later, we realized we hadn’t heard from her for a while via the Whatsapp platform she created. It was unusual for her to stay that long without saying a word about the group, being the admin. All attempts to reach out to her proved abortive. After a while, I decided to reach her on the new line she called me with. and a lady picked it up and said it was the wrong number. But I overheard some people whispering in the background.

“Other people also dialled that number and the lady kept saying it was the wrong number. At one point, the lady at the other end stopped responding to our calls.

” We contributed some money and reached out to the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC to track the line. Through that effort, we were able to contact the lady that Rose G had a business deal with in Akure. But she denied meeting with her

“On our way to report the matter to the Police, someone called me on the phone from a police station located between Ore Expressway and Shagamu, informing that an accident happened on March 8, 2024, involving a lady named Rose G. He said she slumped.

Suspicion

Meanwhile, the lady who earlier denied having met Rose G was discovered to have called a man who was Rose G’s acquaintance, requesting her (Rose G)full name, explaining that her Pastor requested the name because he wanted to pray for her.

“ We suspect there is more to the sudden death of my friend. We are appealing to the Police to investigate her death to give her justice. This is because her eyes and breasts were missing. Besides, by the time we went through her phone, we discovered that she contacted the lady who denied seeing her”.

A video of the corpse made available to Vanguard confirmed the missing parts.

However, when Vanguard contacted the lady accused of having denied being with the deceased, she admitted to having seen her.

The lady who identified herself simply as Folashade, in a telephone conversation with Vanguard, said “ She (late Glory) called me on the phone while she was in Ogbomosho, working. She said she would be visiting Akure to process her results. When she arrived, she went to school. Later, we met and spoke. Thereafter, she left for Lagos, and that was the last time we spoke.

“ When I heard about her disappearance, I went to inform my Pastor and we prayed”, she said.

Also contacted was the sister of the deceased, Stella. She disclosed that the remains of Glory had been buried.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
NDLEA Nabs 28-Year-Old Woman Who Manufactures Cakes Laced With Drugs
Forum | 5 hours ago

NDLEA Nabs 28-Year-Old Woman Who Manufactures Cakes Laced With Drugs

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 6 hours ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti

Forum | 6 hours ago

Happy Death Day 3 Update Given by Jessica Rothe
Forum | 20 hours ago

Happy Death Day 3 Update Given by Jessica Rothe