‘I’ve never experienced heartbreak, we must marry before I catch feelings” – Lizzy Gold says

Forum 2 weeks ago

‘I’ve never experienced heartbreak, we must marry before I catch feelings” – Lizzy Gold says

Nollywood actress Lizzy Gold has stated in an Instagram post on her page that she has never experienced heartbreak from a man.

According to Lizzy Gold, she has trained her heart to a point where she doesn’t easily catch feelings when she is in a relationship with a man.

She described herself as a strong-willed person, adding that she has the strength to walk out of a relationship before the other party does that.

She posted;

“I move on so easily and forget you ever existed …I have a delete botton app in my head , once am done with you I just delete all your memories…we must marry first before I catch feelings 

To those currently going through heartbreak my sincere condolence….”

“I have never experienced heartbreak… My heart is made of Kpomo…… before you think of serving me breakfast I have already served you. I don’t love with my head.. I love with my shoulders so if you try to misbehave I will just drop you… I don’t easily catch feelings “

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/004b6ccb4a71e25a973f3d2a29394329.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 3 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 4 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 5 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 5 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman