AY Makun drags blogger SDK over report on crashed marriage, calls her wicked

Forum 2 weeks ago

AY Makun drags blogger SDK over report on crashed marriage, calls her wicked

The well-known comedian AY Makun has dragged gossip blogger SDK following her report on his crashed marriage with his wife.

AY addressed SDK while expressing his displeasure over the reports made by the gossip blogger about his marital crisis. AY Makun sent a message to SDK describing her as evil.

He chastised SDK for releasing stories online that he most likely didn’t want to be seen.

SDK took to her page to reshare the screenshot from her inbox which reads;

Sharing a screenshot of the message AY reportedly sent to her, she captioned her post:

“COMEDIAN AY SENDS STINKER TO STELLA DIMOKO KORKUS AMIDST MARRIAGE CRISIS

”Stella, I have been ignoring your message on purpose since Saturday. PLEASE, at what point in this life are you going to stay away from me and my family? You already did your worst yesterday. Doing all these eye service still will not land you in my good book. Go back to your sponsors.

You are obviously a very wicked person. You may have your monitoring and evil spirits everywhere, but whoever gave you this story should understand that I have the capacity and reach to do it myself if i wanted to. STOP BEING FORWARD make thunder no go fire you”

AY na you thunder go faya because i no call name for my Nollywood script… last time it was fumigation, wetin e be this time?part three is loading sef…..
Please let me balance my story well…
God bless

Ps. I have unfollowed u.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 5 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 5 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

OAP Dotun Calls Out Alleged Bullies While He Was In Secondary School
Forum | 5 days ago

OAP Dotun Calls Out Alleged Bullies While He Was In Secondary School

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties
Forum | 5 days ago

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties