Yomi Fabiyi Recounts How Late Jumoke Aderounmu Encouraged Him

Forum 2 weeks ago

Yomi Fabiyi Recounts How Late Jumoke Aderounmu Encouraged Him

Actor Yomi Fabiyi has written a tribute to honour late actress, Jumoke Aderounmu.

According to him, the late actress encouraged him. She even promised to visit the actor before her sudden death.

Yomi stated that it was the same time Sotayo Gaga and Eni Ayenfe reached out to him and he would never forget their visits.

He admitted that many are guilty of the charade that comes with social media where one feels liking and commenting on their colleagues’ posts means true friendship and loyalty.

Yomi claimed he never heard that the actress was sick, noting how he would have moved and rallied others for her sake.

He wrote: “Jumokeeee! The last time I saw you was when you came to visit when I used to live in Gbagada then.

“You saw my condition and told me to hang in there that it was a phase and I would come out stronger. Same time, @sotayogaga @eniayenfe_ot came and gave me some money to support me.

”I can never forget those visits and concerns. It gave me hope and fortified my survival instinct. Thank you, guys.

“Instagram, as in social media in general, the daily posts have killed many relationships. We have jettisoned the conventional friendship characteristics in the industry. Seeing a colleague’s post, liking, or commenting now means care, friendship, loyalty, keeping in touch, etc. Charade and total BS.

“Whereas there could be serious pain behind some beautiful posts. We are all guilty of this. Jummy, I never heard a thing, you didn’t reach out. On a normal day, and you know, except you place a caveat, I would have moved and rallied others, and maybe Calvary would have surfaced.

“So weak to post since. I just mustered this little courage to post. Oga, oh, RIP for you, Jumoke. Death, keep a big distance from my loved ones, please. RIP Jumoke Aderounmu. Sun re oh. If I write a sentence as your tribute, I know you will reject”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Illbliss Remembers Late Indigenous Rapper, Dagrin
Forum | 3 days ago

Illbliss Remembers Late Indigenous Rapper, Dagrin

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many
Forum | 3 days ago

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 4 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Ernest Obi Reveals How Much Producers Pay Their PAs, Leads Procession For Late Junior Pope
Forum | 1 week ago

Ernest Obi Reveals How Much Producers Pay Their PAs, Leads Procession For Late Junior Pope