Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial

Forum 2 weeks ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial

Nollywood actress Obey Etok Chima has tragically lost her father just a few hours before her husband's burial.

The movie star announced the passing of her dad on her social media pages.

In a Facebook post, Obey disclosed that her father passed away in the early hours of Thursday morning.

The film star added the “tragedy” happened a day before her husband’s burial.

“What a tragedy, 2024. I just lost my dad early hours of yesterday 11th April. Just a day to bury my husband. It is well,” she wrote.

Obey described the death of her father as “another blow on me” via her Instagram page.

“Another blow on me. I just lost my dad and I am burying my husband today. It is well oo,” she wrote.

The film star lost her husband on January 15, 2024, at age 57.

Obey gained prominence after she took the role of Sandra in the soap opera ‘Super Story; No Pain, No Gain’.

In 2008, the film star took a break from acting to focus on her marriage and returned in 2021.

Obey has starred in several movies including ‘Forever’, ‘Hidden Scar’ and ‘Betrayer Sister’.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
No More "Big 3", There
Forum | 8 hours ago

No More "Big 3", There's Now A "Big 4" In Nigerian Music Industry - Rema Declares

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 9 hours ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 9 hours ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti

Forum | 9 hours ago