Lady Blocks Closest Friend For Secretly Relocating to UK, Keeping Secret for 6 Months

Forum 2 weeks ago

Lady Blocks Closest Friend For Secretly Relocating to UK, Keeping Secret for 6 Months

A Nigerian lady has ended her friendship with her close friend after she secretly relocated to the UK.

The lady with the Twitter handle, @Bumbabili said she was hurt after her friend relocated to the UK in 2022 without telling her despite their frequent communication.

She stated that she felt betrayed.

See her post below:

“My closest friend from Uni left Nigeria to the UK sometime in 2022. I had been calling her weekly till sometime in March and she told me she had been in the UK since 6 months prior. I just blocked her everywhere.

“Fast forward to today, she reached out on Instagram and wished me a happy birthday. I didn’t even open the message and I deleted her friend request. People I call friends have relocated.

“I think Ibrahim and Nneka’s relocation hurt me the most but I was aware of these two Somehow I can’t let go of how hurt Stephanie made me feel. Anyone who knows me know I’m not one to hold grudges but this one hurt me to the bone marrow.

“I don’t know how I can forgive her leaving Nigeria 6 months before and not telling me until I made a joke about it.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 3 days ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car
Forum | 4 days ago

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 5 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 6 days ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding