Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Forum 1 week ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Former Olori of Ooni, Queen Naomi Silekunolami Ogunwusi, is marking her 31st birthday today, Tuesday, April 16th.

She shared some stunning images on her Instagram page and expressed her gratitude to God.

The esteemed “Queen of the people” is embracing a new chapter in her life.

She acknowledged and appreciated God for another chapter of her life, adding that her joy is without limits.

Queen Naomi expressed profound appreciation for the unfolding of another year, proclaiming: “It is chapter 31, verse 1, a new chapter has opened me up to new beginnings.

"My heart is full, my joy is without limit. I am in awe of what God constantly does with me daily.

"This lady of God is grateful. Happy birthday “ADUN”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Shoresy Season 3 Poster Celebrates Return of Letterkenny Spin-off
Forum | 3 hours ago

Shoresy Season 3 Poster Celebrates Return of Letterkenny Spin-off

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 12 hours ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 12 hours ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti

Forum | 12 hours ago