"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Bring Her Back Is the Next Horror Movie From Talk to Me Directors

Forum 2 weeks ago

Bring Her Back Is the Next Horror Movie From Talk to Me Directors

A24 will once again team up with Talk to Me’s Danny and Michael Philippou for a new horror movie starring Sally Hawkins titled Bring Her Back.

Bring Her Back Brings A24 and the Philippous Back Together

After their successful union for the 2023 smash horror hit Talk to Me, A24, and the Philppous, it makes sense they would reteam for other projects, especially given Talk to Me became A24’s best-performing horror title yet at the domestic market.

Sally Hawkins is no stranger to genre cinema, having starred in Guillermo Del Toro’s The Shape of Water and Michael Dougherty’s Godzilla: King of the Monsters. She’s best known for dramatic roles in films such as Spencer, Submarine, An education, Happy-Go-Lucky

The plot of Bring Her Back is currently unknown, but the film adds to the projects the Philippous are already developing, with a Talk to Me sequel and a documentary project inspired by their own journey into the world of international underground deathmatch wrestling.

Talk to Me was one of 2023’s most-celebrated horror films, featuring a standout performance from star Sophie Wilde. It cemented the Australian-born directing duo the Philippous as exciting new voices in the genre.

Causeway Films’ Samantha Jennings and Kristina Ceyton will produce Bring Her Back. It’s set to begin production in the Summer of 2024.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peter Stormare to Star in Pinocchio Carved From Darkness Horror Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Peter Stormare to Star in Pinocchio Carved From Darkness Horror Movie

Night Comes Is a Horror Thriller Starring Logan’s Dafne Keen
Forum | 5 days ago

Night Comes Is a Horror Thriller Starring Logan’s Dafne Keen

Keeper: Tatiana Maslany to Star in Longlegs Director’s Next Horror Movie
Forum | 5 days ago

Keeper: Tatiana Maslany to Star in Longlegs Director’s Next Horror Movie