"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

You can’t find another him in Europe, he’s irreplaceable – Italy legend hails Super Eagles striker

Forum 1 week ago

You can’t find another him in Europe, he’s irreplaceable – Italy legend hails Super Eagles striker

Former Italy international, Giuseppe Galderisi, has said that Napoli might struggle to replace Victor Osimhen.

The 25-year-old is set to leave the Armando Maradona Stadium at the end of the season.

Osimhen played a pivotal role in Napoli Serie A victory last season, scoring 26 goals.

His consistency has attracted the attention of European giants like Arsenal, Chelsea and PSG, at some point, Manchester United and Real Madrid.

Names like Romelu Lukaku, Joshua Zirkzee, Viktor Gyokeres, and Jonathan David have been mentioned as possible replacements for the Nigeria international.

Galderisi believes that the player’s skillset could be difficult for the Serie A champions to find elsewhere.

Scamacca is doing extraordinary things this year, but he is different from Osimhen. All you have to do is serve him and he scores goals,” Galderisi remarked, according to Calcio Napoli.

“The European Championship will be fundamental for him to understand how much of an impact he can have in certain competitions.

“But replacing Osimhen with Scamacca is a big risk. Osimhen” He moves with ease, he always makes the right movement and when he starts again he becomes uncatchable.

“I would have rewarded his gesture on the occasion of the second goal in Udine, I would have given him the goal. You can’t find another Osimhen in Europe, then we need to understand what Napoli wants to do.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: He always accepts challenges – Evra hails Man Utd defender
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: He always accepts challenges – Evra hails Man Utd defender

2026 WCQ: Aina battle ready for Super Eagles vs Bafana Bafana
Forum | 2 days ago

2026 WCQ: Aina battle ready for Super Eagles vs Bafana Bafana

I Am Legend 2: Will Smith & Michael B. Jordan Have Some ‘Really Solid Ideas’ for Sequel
Forum | 3 days ago

I Am Legend 2: Will Smith & Michael B. Jordan Have Some ‘Really Solid Ideas’ for Sequel

Transfer: Nwabali open to remaining in South Africa despite Europe links
Forum | 4 days ago

Transfer: Nwabali open to remaining in South Africa despite Europe links