"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Finidi to earn N15m monthly, assistants to get only allowance, bonus – Report

Forum 2 weeks ago

Finidi to earn N15m monthly, assistants to get only allowance, bonus – Report

Super Eagles head coach, Finidi George will earn N15 million as monthly salary, it has been revealed.

Finidi, who was presented to the media at the Conference Room of the Moshood Abiola Stadium, Abuja, in a ceremony attended by the Minister for Sports Owan Enoh, on Monday, had refused to reveal how much he will be earning.

“I am not quite worried about earning even as much or even more than (predecessor Jose) Peseiro because what I’m getting is good enough for me at the moment. The moment I add value to what I’m here to do, the money will definitely come,” said Finidi.

However, according to ACLSports, the 53-year-old will be paid N15 million, making him the highest paid indigenous coach ever in Nigeria.

His five assistants will however be entitled to only allowances and other bonuses.

Finidi will lead the Super Eagles out for the first time in a substantive capacity against South Africa in a 2026 FIFA World Cup qualifier at the Godswill Akpabio International Stadium, Uyo, on Friday, June 7.

The Super Eagles will take on Benin Republic in Abidjan three days later.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: ‘Decision has been made’ – Report lists 3 managers to replace Ten Hag at Man United
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: ‘Decision has been made’ – Report lists 3 managers to replace Ten Hag at Man United

My only regret – Super Eagles head coach, Finidi George opens up
Forum | 1 week ago

My only regret – Super Eagles head coach, Finidi George opens up

Finidi not on one-year contract – NFF boss, Gusau
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Finidi not on one-year contract – NFF boss, Gusau

Finidi gives 2 conditions for Super Eagles players
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Finidi gives 2 conditions for Super Eagles players