Advertse Here
‹‹123›› 3 Total
Views: 6201 Replies: 87 Started By: Sunnex Last Poster: hgnbello Last Post Date: Jan 22, 2016
Sunnex Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 1 )

its very wonderful to celebrate the Xmas with loved ones, more especially our dear Waploadites, it was mouth-watering when users Started telling us Why they love Us or rather why (you reading this post) love us.

Take no much of your time, Go through the comments below, and you are free to also Drop yours, We love you.

Follow & Join Us for More..
BBM Channel || Twitter || Facebook || Instagram

Reply Me Now
Brightjunior Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 2 )
I like Waploaded cos it gives me an up-to-date information on what I want especially the free browsing am enjoying now.... Kudos and merry Christmas... Love you all

Reply Me Now
abflm2355 Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 3 )
I like this website because they keep me updated on latest musics

Reply Me Now
Coolio3 Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 4 )
The. Site is user friendly especially after its recent upgrade last year, waploaded combines both infortainment and its ever captivating story series to keep me glued 24\7. Its an all round site that's why I like u guyz especially the admin Bosses Sunnex and Co.

Reply Me Now
Biggynice Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 5 )
when i think about anytin i think waploaded ........#blessings

Reply Me Now
abdulb Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 6 )
i like this website because i get to see free latest network freebies, latest news buzzing around nigeria. The easy-to-use navigation is one of the best features of Waploaded. Sports, Fashion, gossips, rumours and a lot. I LOVE WP

Reply Me Now
constancechuks Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 7 )
This has been the best ever website when it comes to update on free browsing and sports,,,,,,,, i hail u guys (guruboi, sunnex etc) u guys are doing a great job

Reply Me Now
stardam Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 8 )
I love Waploaded bcos dis z d only site DAT z updated in news, music (both internationally and locally) did site z educative. I love waploaded.

Reply Me Now
Mbosinwa Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 9 )
Comment with your testimonial about Waploaded...

Reply Me Now
Hertont (Guest) Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 10 )
I love Waploaded like my mother

Reply Me Now
Biggynice Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 11 )
the stuff i love somuch about waploaded is the css and layout and their constant updates over the years.....more grace

Reply Me Now
abdulb Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 12 )
The most important factor making waploaded the best entertainment forum in Nigeria is the administrator's hardwork and togetherness with it's audience. There is a simple bond between them to the extent you can't pick out who the boss is.

It's been an unforgettable experience, one I will cherish. GO! GO!! GO!!! Waploadedites

Reply Me Now
Muiz69 Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 13 )
I love Waploaded. com because they are the best website for Entertainment news latest music and news and uptodate movies and songs .... Including hot cheats and free BROWSING codes........ Ohhhhh Waploaded you're the best website ever......

Reply Me Now
clinsbb11 Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 14 )
The video news section is really a great feature of the website. I never get bored watching those videos. **

Reply Me Now
Sunnex Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 15 )
Guest wrote:
I love Waploaded like my mother

always comment with a logged in account we want to recognize our registered members today till 8pm

Reply Me Now
Locapy Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 16 )
Is My Best Forum Site, Where I Get Live Update.. I Love Waploaded.. Is One Of D Best On mY List...

Reply Me Now
Ayodeji2139 Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 17 )
I love Waploaded because is the only site that is
updated in news, music (both internationally
and locally) I love waploaded. Ride on

Reply Me Now
Obakore Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 18 )
I like waploaded because it keeps me updated on music, free browsing cheats, soccer,tutors and lots of stuffs..... Nice job admins, keep it UP. Merry Xmas to U all

Reply Me Now
dotmas23 Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 19 )
Merry Xmas and Happy new year in advance...

Reply Me Now
abflm2355 Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 20 )
Thanks just loaded the card. GOD Bless

Reply Me Now
Biggynice Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 21 )
ehmmmm what should i say now......thanks waploaded for the card

Reply Me Now
okpanachi Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 22 )
I like waploaded.com because it always keep me posted with latest information, music and movies, it's user friendly very easy to use and no restriction or what so ever for anybody and downloading is fast and free

Reply Me Now
dotmas23 Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 23 )
I like waploaded bcos they are giving out free airtime today... But this thing supposes be seasonal...

Reply Me Now
stardam Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 24 )
sumtyms i wonder hw dey get dose foreign musics, cos de even upload d songs earlier and faster dan oda sites, especially dose int'l sites. Waploaded z d best site eva known

Reply Me Now
Parlyb Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 25 )
I Have known Webmaster/Bloggers To Be Scammers. (tongue)
But Here In Waploaded They Case Is Different. *clap*

Reply Me Now
Brightjunior Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 26 )
I thought it is a joke, I couldn't believe when i receive my airtime.... Kudos guys

Reply Me Now
Buge Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 27 )
I like Waploaded cos it gives me an up-to-
date information on what I want especially
the free browsing am enjoying now....
Kudos and merry Christmas... Love you all

Reply Me Now
abdulb Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 28 )
I thought it was a scam. WP changed my point of view, this has to be the best website in Nigeria at the moment, forget about naijaloaded!!

Thanks, I just loaded mine..

Reply Me Now
osawaru1 Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 29 )
I love waploaded becox they are original.....They set d pace for others to follow. .

Reply Me Now
abdulb Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 30 )
Man, How I wish I'd been an Admin here, and forget about my blog. Only brings me misery.

I can be hardworking you know @Sunnex

Reply Me Now
markjeph (Guest) Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 31 )
Waploaded make life easier in terms of the browsing cheat you post daily for we students

Reply Me Now
Adewale Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 32 )
Waploaded is such an advanced site. For me,her updates are one in town( they are real, true and faster). I personally admire the site.

Reply Me Now
clinsbb11 Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 33 )
got the card.. Nice

Reply Me Now
abdulb Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 34 )
Couldn't you just admire the work these guys put on to make waploaded one of the most talked about website worldwide. Incredible.

You gentlemen did a fascinating job. Full respect

Reply Me Now
stardam Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 35 )
m jxt short of words, bt I still say tnk u, tnx 4 d card

Reply Me Now
Sunnex Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 36 )
Guest wrote:
Waploaded make life easier in terms of the browsing cheat you post daily for we students

comment with a logged in account thanks

Reply Me Now
Oliverkahn Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 37 )
I like waploaded because as the name implies it is always loaded with What we all Need
Kudos to *beer3*
*bed*
(drunk)

Reply Me Now
Coolio3 Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 38 )
I've loaded my card, thank you Sunnex and waploaded power house for putting a smile on my face. Merry xmas and God bless.

Reply Me Now
bolaji Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 39 )
One of the major reason
I love Waploaded is this:
Waploaded has affected my networking history from the use of java phones to the use of android,tablet and other advance phones like that.....
Is the best website I can ever recommend for great networking cheat....
Thank u no site does it better than u
Bolaji smith

Reply Me Now
Aruchi Dec 24, 2015 ( Post 40 )
I love waploaded so much because they always keep me entertained, am never bored becus of waploaded, in the aspect of music waploaded always give me the latest, in the aspect of videos waploaded always give me all category, Even Stories too!! waploaded No. 1

Reply Me Now
‹‹123›› 3 Total

Make A Reply Below!

Comment:

Desired Name:

Captcha:
2 + 1 =
You Can Now Beautify your posts with
BBcodes || Smileys
‹‹123›› 3 Total
Init: 0.00027608871459961 Init to Head: 0.30825304985046 Head to Foot: 0.00043892860412598