Oh No! What A Man Did After Catching Wife Cheating With Another Man Will Shock You

Forum 7 years ago

Oh No! What A Man Did After Catching Wife Cheating With Another Man Will Shock You

A man has done the unthinkable, leaving villagers in great shock after accusing his wife of cheating on him with another man.

A man has done the unthinkable after accusing his wife of cheating with another man. The man got angry and burnt himself beyond recognition last week. He died on the spot.

NewZimbabwe reported that the shocking incident took place in Bonde village in Zimbabwe under Chief Muusha.

Speaking about the incident, Manicaland police spokesperson, Inspector Tavhiringwa Kakohwa said the deceased, Steward Chingore, aged 23, had a heated dispute with his wife Itai Mahosa, 20, whom he suspected to be having an extra marital affair with a local man.

“The couple tried to discuss the matter on their own.

“Around 2300hrs on the same day, the husband went back to their matrimonial home and entered into his bedroom. He locked the door with a wire and set the hut on fire.” said Inspector Kakohwa.

The matter was reported to police who attended the scene and retrieved the burnt corpse.

“Couples should seek professional from elders in their respective communities. Resorting to suicide is not a solution to overcome challenges in life,” said Kakohwa.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 12 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 18 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances