Happy Birthday To The CEO Of Waploaded ‘Fidelis Ozuawala’ (Drop Your Congratulatory Messages)

Forum 4 years ago

Happy Birthday To The CEO Of Waploaded ‘Fidelis Ozuawala’ (Drop Your Congratulatory Messages)

On this beautiful day, 26th Of June Ninety Ninety something, there was the birth of a business tycoon, a man to reckon with, one of the smartest dude I have ever worked with, his name is Fidelis Ozuawala.

Fidelis Ozuawala Popularly called SunnEx or Moblord for short, is the Founder of Nigeria’s No1 entertainment portal, Waploaded. If you doubt that you can check Alexa ranking or you go and argue that with your ancestors (like my girlfriend Odukoya Titilayo will say).

The entire team and management of Waploaded wishes to celebrate you on this special day, may God continue to up lift you in all your endeavors. 2019 is another year and I know God has lots for you in stock.

Keep winning SunnEx, and continue to put God 1st just like you always do.

You can drop your well wishes On his IG page :
@sunnex_waploaded

Now People, you can drop your congratulatory messages below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts
Forum | 2 days ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration
Forum | 2 days ago

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip

Obi Cubana Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photo
Forum | 4 days ago

Obi Cubana Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photo