How the Chibok Girls Can Overcome Their Sad Experience - Tinubu

Forum 6 years ago

How the Chibok Girls Can Overcome Their Sad Experience - Tinubu

National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) Bola Ahmed Tinubu has said that the released 82 Chibok Schoolgirls can overcome their sad experience in the hand of Boko Haram by being “nurtured and cared for in a special way”.

Speaking in Lagos on Monday, Tinubu congratulated President Muhammadu Buhari for the successful release of the girls.

Tinubu said: “I congratulate President Buhari and Nigerians over the release of more of the abducted Chibok schoolgirls. This shows President Buhari’s unwavering commitment to freeing these and other innocent children from the cruel hand of Boko Haram and returning them to their families and community.
[ads4]
“Yet, we must keep this good news in proper context. The released children need to be nurtured and cared for in a special way in order to overcome the sad experience that they had to suffer. Moreover, we must not forget the girls still held by Boko Haram and we must not forget the grief of their families.

“We owe it to them to press forward until all the girls have regained freedom and Boko Haram is so defeated that it may never again be able to do what it did in Chibok. Boko Haram must be defeated. President Buhari has said as much. We all must stand with him and support his strategy to accomplish this humane and necessary goal.

“This is the ultimate goal, and the release of these girls is an important step on this pathway. I congratulate the President. I congratulate our gallant armed forces.

"After waiting so long for the return of their children, the parents of these girls must feel a great sense of relief and elation”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 1 day ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 1 day ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 1 day ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima
Forum | 2 days ago

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima