Meet Weed Addict Who Can Guess Airtime Scratch Cards

Forum 4 years ago

Meet Weed Addict Who Can Guess Airtime Scratch Cards

Meet Joseph Lang’at, the weed addict who can guess airtime scratch cards correctly once he gets high.

Mobile Network providers, especially Safaricom, are frustrated and they are trying to formulate plans to stop the Dandora boy who can guess airtime scratch cards whenever he is high on the addictive street drug, weed.

Joseph Lang’at who is only 17 years old has been feeding his family by selling airtime scratch cards (vouchers) for much cheaper prices than their actual value for two years now. And in all that, he has his weed to thank.

According to his elder sister Joseph only needs to be very high on weed to start guessing airtime scratch cards (vouchers) and he knows which network he is guessing for before he starts saying out numbers.

Charity, who is Joseph’s only sister further said,

“I just have to keep a pen and paper close to me whenever he is high on weed, he doesn’t do cheap airtime like 10,20 or 50. He starts at 100 going up and we sell them at 50% discount. I even opened a savings account in January this year and so far we have made 37,000”.

While I was talking to Charity deep in Dandora, Joseph was obviously high on weed, he said Safaricom and suddenly started saying out a sequence of numbers which turned out to be 250 Safaricom Airtime and I only paid 125 for it.

Two mobile network providers, Safaricom and Airtel have tried to get him arrested but both the local chief and the police have said,

“There’s nothing they can charge him for he obviously didn’t commit any crime but if it’s true he uses illegal drugs he could be arrested for possession and use of illegal drugs only if we find them on him.”

Meanwhile, Safaricom and Airtel are offering to take him to a rehabilitation centre to fight his addiction as a way to stop him from selling their products before he becomes a nationwide celebrity.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Kaduna Government Denies Hiring Private Negotiator To Meet Terrorists Who Abducted 287 Pupils
Forum | 1 month ago

Kaduna Government Denies Hiring Private Negotiator To Meet Terrorists Who Abducted 287 Pupils

FG To Meet NARTO Members Today Over Fresh Strike
Forum | 1 month ago

FG To Meet NARTO Members Today Over Fresh Strike

Tinubu To Meet State Governors Over Economic Hardship, Insecurity
Forum | 2 months ago

Tinubu To Meet State Governors Over Economic Hardship, Insecurity

FIFA makes clarification on introducing blue cards in football
Forum | 2 months ago

FIFA makes clarification on introducing blue cards in football