“My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes” – Yung6ix

Forum 5 years ago

“My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes” – Yung6ix

Nigerian rapper “Yung6ix” took to his twitter page to call out his best friend who allegedly took his name to some spiritualist to make him forget the money he owes him.

The aggrieved rapper noted that borrowing friends money would make you loses your money and friend as the said frenemy has since blocked him from his social media accounts without paying up the debt accrued

He Wrote:

Can’t trust no one these days, known my nigga for over 14 years and dude took my name to some spiritualist to make me forget money he owes. God over man. Your juju go pay my money if you no get, no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. Blocking me won’t change poo.

Can’t trust no one these days, known my nigga for over 14 years and dude took my name to some spiritualist to make me forget money he owes. God over man. Your juju go pay my money if you no get, no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. Blocking me won’t change shit.

— High St?R (@Yung6ix) June 2, 2018

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 4 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 4 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Furiosa Features 15-Minute Long Action Sequence That Took 78 Days to Shoot
Forum | 4 days ago

Furiosa Features 15-Minute Long Action Sequence That Took 78 Days to Shoot