See Photos Of A Prison In Saudi Arabia Which Looks Like A Luxury Hotel. Except for the

Forum 7 years ago

See Photos Of A Prison In Saudi Arabia Which Looks Like A Luxury Hotel. Except for the

Except for the machine guns and guard towers, a prison in Saudi Arabia looks remarkably like a hotel —especially the conjugal-visit wing. Beyond a heavy iron gate, a red carpet stretches the length of a long hallway, where each of the 38 private cells has a queen-size bed, a fridge, a television and a shower.

Saudi prisons long have been largely off-limits to journalists and human rights monitors. But officials said Interior Minister Mohammed bin Nayef, the deputy crown prince, has ordered that journalists be allowed to visit, hoping to refute allegations from human rights groups that Saudi Arabia tortures prisoners.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 6 days ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

Autopsy Begins On Remains Of Hotel Manager Allegedly Killed By Soldiers In Umuahia
Forum | 1 week ago

Autopsy Begins On Remains Of Hotel Manager Allegedly Killed By Soldiers In Umuahia

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 1 week ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues