“You wowo before o” – Reactions as Tacha jumps on the ‘Esther’ trend, shares epic throwback photos

Forum 3 weeks ago

“You wowo before o” – Reactions as Tacha jumps on the ‘Esther’ trend, shares epic throwback photos

Reality TV star, Tacha Akide has stirred reactions online with her throwback photos while participating in the viral “Esther” challenge.

On her Instagram page, the on-air personality shared a photo collage of her throwback photos while joining the trending “Esther” challenge online.

She conveyed gratitude for all of her little beginnings and how far she has come in life.

She wrote: “Na Esther Blish Oooh!! My names TACHA. Hahah looking back at these pictures! I can’t believe I already have 6 7 5years ago memories!! The way life just happens ehn! iT never explains… bUT I’m grateful! Always GrateFul for my little beginnings!!!🚨”

Check out some netizens reactions below:

j.a.r.m.a said: “He reach your turn you scatter the trend 😂😂”

iabiyebriggs wrote: “Hahah @symply_tacha first slide, what phone was that and what were you busy typing 😂😂😂”

charleskoka_ stated: “U wowo before oo tacha 😂….thank your riches 😪”

classie_makeovers penned: “We have a winner already 😂😂the real Establishhh❤️❤️❤️”

dex_himself said: “Tacha you won this challenge 😭the first pic is traumatizing 😭🖐🏽”

mascot_szn reacted: “Nothing special here, you no blish na wowo 😂”

WATCH VIDEO:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced
Forum | 2 hours ago

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced

Popular Comedian, AY Makun Shares Benefits Of Counting His Blessings
Forum | 10 hours ago

Popular Comedian, AY Makun Shares Benefits Of Counting His Blessings

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’
Forum | 3 days ago

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 3 days ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister